The Leinster Hockey Children's Officer Panel will be running a Safeguarding 1 Workshop on Saturday 12th August from 9.30am to 12.30pm (via zoom). This course is being run at the reduced rate of €15 per person.
Places on this workshop are limited to a maximum of 16 participants and as we anticipate a high demand, early booking is essential.
- The course is being delivered through the Zoom app, so if you are interested in taking part you will need to have the Zoom app on your phone or laptop.
- Once you have confirmed your attendance our tutor will email you the registration link in advance of the course
- We will email you a PDF of the Safeguarding 1 handout and a Values & Scenarios Exercises PDF which you will need to have access to for the duration of the course
- You will have to be online 10-15 minutes before training starts as you will have to be admitted to the waiting room
- Each person will need to use their own independent device - So STRICTLY ONE DEVICE PER PERSON AND NO SHARING REGARDLESS OF SAME CLUB/FAMILY
- People cannot swap in and out if someone can't attend late in the day
- The name of each person who registers must tally with the name they display on the screen to ensure that the right people are in attendance
- NB Cameras must be left on at all times during the training
To register for this workshop Click Here