Following the Club AGM earlier this week, we would like to extend our gratitude to the outgoing Committee who saw the Club safely through an extraordinary season that had our members engaged and connected virtually rather than on the pitch because of Covid-19. A big thanks to all of the outgoing Committee for their continuous hard-work and commitment throughout the year.
- President - Caoimhe Guilfoyle
- Vice-President - Steven Jones
- Treasurer - Phil Shannon
- Club Secretary - Johanna Scully-Lane
- PR & Social Media Officer - Lauren Casey
- Social Secretary - Lara Dawson Whelan
- Ladies' Club Captain - Cheryl O'Toole
- Ladies' Fixtures Secretary - Megan Shelley
- Ladies' Registrations Secretary - Ruth McDonagh
- Men's Club Captain - Grattan Evans
- Men's Fixtures Secretary - Chris Doyle
- Junior Coordinators - Michelle Lambert & John Lush
A big thanks also to our extended team of volunteers:
- COVID-19 Safety Coordinator - Hannah O'Connor
- Child Protection Officer - Cheryl O'Toole
- Children's Designated Person - Sarah Finnegan
- Social Committee - Jack Lacey Curtis, Suzy Kenna, Samantha Henson, Emma Healy and Dan Paul
- Junior Task Force - Jeannette Keeley, Dean Maguire, Ruth McDonagh, Hannah O'Connor, Cheryl O'Toole, Kathy O'Toole, Sara Quill and Stephen Stewart
And of course a massive thank you to our team of Club Coaches, our volunteer coaches and everyone who stepped up and helped with COVID Officer duties. Bray Hockey Club is a family and we are so grateful for all the support over the season.
We are also delighted to announce the new Club Committee for the upcoming 2021/22 season and wish them the best this coming season, with hopefully some more hockey on the cards!
We are still looking to fill the roles of Ladies Registration Secretary and COVID-19 Safety Officer. If you are interested in finding out more about these roles or wish to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org